Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 4th-May7th

Monday was a really stressful day for me because I had to write a paper and be prepared to present about it on Tuesday.  It was stressful because the paper basically determines my grade in that class for the semester.  The class is Italian Politics and I had to reform parts of the Italian Constitution to make it represent more of a presidential republic rather than a parliamentory democracy.  On Tuesday, I presented it and turned in my paper and actually think I did pretty well so I was happy.  Since it was Cinco de Mayo, our friends threw a party at their apartment on their terrace/garden.  It was tons of fun and I had a great time!  Wednesday was a day for me to relax, update my blog, upload pictures and do laundry.  I only have a little over 2 weeks left in Rome.  Its crazy to think how quickly it went by!

No comments:

Post a Comment